The ATLANTIC Hotel Luebeck, opened in 2010, is located in the historical old town of Luebeck in the immediate vicinity of the St. Petri church and the market square. The sights of the city are within walking distance.
The modern and design-oriented 4-star superior hotel offers 135 rooms, studios and suites, a restaurant with creative, cosmopolitan cuisine, a bar and a smoker's lounge. The hotel’s own sauna and fitness area with Trave river-view and direct access to Luebeck's central swimming pool complete the offer. Modern and multifunctional event rooms for up to 280 people are available for professional events. A particularly impressive view of Luebeck's old town is offered at the Roof Lounge - an event room on level 7 with a circumferential terrace.
- 135 rooms, studios and suites are modern and furnished in a design-oriented ambience and equipped with shower or bathtub/WC, mini-bar, cable/pay TV with radio, telephone and Internet connection.
- Mineral water 0,75l in the room and for your own preparation free hot drinks like coffee, cappuccino, hot chocolate and a selection of teas.
- High-speed Wi-fi
- Fitness and sauna area
- Access to the neighbouring (indoor) swimming pool
- Restaurant SALIS with 125 seats
- Hotels own underground car park
• Old town: directly the Old Town Island
• MuK: 1 km
• Bus stop: 0.1 km
• Main train station Luebeck: 1 km
• Motorway A1: 2 km
• Airport Luebeck: 8 km
• Airport Hamburg: 5 km